sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2011

Fairy Tail Main Theme Cover

 Hello! Today I'm going to talk about my cover of the main theme of Fairy Tail! I did the same cover last year, but I wanted to do it again because now I have more experience. I spent about 5 hours in recording and editing it, but it could have take more time if I hadn't the information of the cover I did the last year, I mean, before recording an instrumental or a cover like this, I have to compile information about the song, like the structure, rythms, etc. 
These are the things I did in the first cover, and when I was looking for something in my room I found all this information about the song. Then, I decided to do it again, to see how much I've progressed in editing.
I also have to say that, in the original song, there is a part where a woman is singing, and with the keyboard I can't produce that kind of sound xD. In the first cover I used another instrument, but this time I wanted to put a real voice. That's why I recorded by myself the singing part xD.





Ne... Hope you like it! I really like to do these kind of things. I personally think that the most difficult thing is to learn the structure, accompaniment, chords... then to practise every part and with every instrument. But I like the result of my effort ^^  I think I've made a progress.
Saa! Mata ne!! See you, minna!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario