sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

My piano recopilation, and new projects

Hi! This year I've done a little works in my keyboard,  I'm still learning how to play! And this is the recopilation of this year:







This one isn't in my channel




And my new target:



I can play other songs but I haven't make any video of them... maybe in the future...xD
A part form the song of Dear You, I have some other projects. I'll make you some spoilers (yeii!!). In the rest of the month I'll upload "Gloria" (from Kuroshitsuji), "Return to the Sea" (from Mermaid Melody), both in Spanish, and the last one I can't say it, because I'll upload it at the end of the year, it's a secret wahahaha (and it's dedicated).
One more thing! The 25th I'll put here Kiseki no Kane! It's a project that I'm doing with 4 people (among which is Furederiko).
I hope you like these videos!
See you.






1 comentario:

  1. Your piano performance is getting better and better! Can't wait for that 'secret' project of yours XD

    ResponderEliminar